News & Events
Announcing The Next Generation in Cloud Infrastructure Automation
Major enhancements help companies efficiently meet scalability and reliability requirements
Minneapolis, MN (March 16, 2011) – enStratus announces the next generation in cloud infrastructure automation including cross-cloud automation. The new automation features are now available across all 17 public and private clouds that enStratus supports.
The new features include the following:
- Cross-cloud Deployments - Autoscale across deployments of private or public clouds.
- Graphical Interface - Graphical UI that illustrates the various tiers of your deployment (See image below).
- Easy Backup Configuration - Easily configure backups to secondary clouds for DR.
- Support For All Leading Public/Private Clouds - Automation support in all compute clouds supported by enStratus.
- Software Automation - Automate the installation and maintenance of software.
- Change Alerts - Notify your application of environmental changes in the cloud.
In addition to the automation enhancements, additional cloud management features include:
- Multi-factor authentication via one-time SMS tokens.
- Support for more clouds and platforms: CloudSigma, OpenStack Swift, and Rackspace UK.
- Multi-lingual support with content in English, Korean, French, and Japanese.
To try enStratus, sign-up for an account at www.enstratus.com.
About enStratus Networks
enStratus™ is a cloud infrastructure management solution for deploying and managing enterprise-class applications in public, private and hybrid clouds. enStratus has a multi-cloud architecture that provides security, reliability and cloud independence.
We deliver governance for the cloud through a patent-pending security architecture and a powerful management console across all leading public and private clouds including Amazon Web Services, AT&T Synaptic Storage, CloudCentral, Cloud.com, CloudSigma, EMC Atmos, Eucalyptus, Google Storage, GoGrid, Nimbula, OpenStack, Rackspace, ReliaCloud, ServerExpress, Terremark, VMware and Windows Azure.
Based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, enStratus serves hundreds of organizations worldwide including Korea's largest telecom provider KT, SAIC, Predictix, Quantum Retail and The Cloud Security Alliance.
For more information visit www.enstratus.com or call us at (612)746-3091.